Trinity Baptist runs a weekly playgroup each Tuesday mornings from 9:30 to 11ish. Come along for a free-play time with toys, crafts, playdough as well as an outdoor playground with cubby house, climbing frame and sandpit. All ages of pre-schoolers welcome from newborn babies, toddlers to kindergarten age children. There is usually a short story and song time too.
- Tuesdays 9:30-11ish (you’re welcome to come and go as you need) during the school terms.
- Held in the church hall and playground at Trinity Baptist, 8A Bedford Square, Colonel Light Gardens.
- For babies, toddlers and preschoolers and their care-givers (grandparents welcome).
- Tea and coffee (espresso) is provided for the adults – included in the cost.
- The cost is $4 per family per session and is paid casually. There is currently no need to book.
- Please don’t attend if you or your child are unwell or have recently been overseas or in any of the current COVID hotspots.
- Any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org